As CEO & Creative Director of Nouveau Concepts, Stéphane spearheads and conceptualizes chic design concepts that have been lauded by many notable institutions such as The University of Pennsylvania, University of Massachusetts, Temple University, Pennsylvania Women’s Campaign Fund, Jersey Cares, and the legendary Philadelphia International Records. He has worked with companies as far as Africa, Korea, and Haiti to design websites, print collateral, and devise marketing strategies.
Currently, Stephane’s major client is Kreyol Essence, which provides quality and diverse organic beauty products for hair, skin and body from Haiti. His work with this company is a testament of his skill and gift for functional and aesthetically breathe taking website and marketing collateral. One can immerse themselves in Stephane’s work by visiting his Behance Portfolio or the Nouveau Concepts Website.
Mr. Jean Baptiste creativity and work at UPenn was so well received and respected that he was approached and recruited to serve as the Lead Creative Designer for Azuna, LLC. An integral part of Azuna’s development, Stephane led international marketing and advertising campaigns for clients such as Condé Nast, Proctor and Gamble, McDonald’s International, Wired Magazine, Comcast, Eastern Sports, ESPN, Playex/Banana Boat, NY Yankees, Swedish Match\Red Man, Phillipe Starck Network and Gamesa/Mexico.
Stephane does not just create masterpieces; he is also a community activist. His past activities include:
• Advisory Board for the Lambda Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated.
• Board Chair and co-founder of the Alumni Board for Summer Search, a national leadership program that helps low-income students graduate high school, go to college, gain successful careers, and give back to society.
• Communications Chair for the Philadelphia Young Democrats
• Community Development Chair for the Haitian Professionals of Philadelphia
• 2010 Center For Progressive Leadership Political Leader Fellow
• Board Member, The Enterprise Center Community Development Corporate, works to build equitable communities that enhance Philadelphia’s urban fabric, made prosperous through the enterprise of their residents.